1. How can I know if I am financially ready to buy a home?
You can easily find out and assess your readiness to buy a home by asking yourself the following questions:
- Do I presently have a regular source of income?
- Am I able to pay my bills as they come due?
- Do I have enough money saved to make the down payment?
- Would I be able to pay my mortgage each month?
If your answers to the above questions are yes, you probably are ready to buy a home. Contact realtors Calgary straightaway.
2. How does buying a home compare with renting a home?
By renting you are generally free of maintenance responsibilities but by renting a home, you tend to lose the opportunity to earn equity and some of the tax benefits. Another advantage of buying a home is that you can protect yourself from any future increase in rent rates. Buying a home is always a smart investment.
3. When considering buying home, how many homes can I choose from?
Our home listings in Calgary include many homes and Condos for sale in Calgary that can suit your requirements for location, total area and budget. You can see as many homes as you want until you find your dream home; there is no limit.
4. How frequently do you update new additions in your listings?
Checking new additions to our Calgary real estate listings is very easy. Simply register with us and you get an unlimited access to our MLS listings Calgary without any extra charge. Additionally, you can also save or bookmark your top choices and setup an email alert to be sent to you immediately as new and suitable matches are added.
5. Do you provide home evaluation services?
Yes, we provide services for a free home evaluation to give you an idea about the value of the property you want to sell. Our real estate professionals Calgary evaluate the prices depending on recent properties sold in your area.
6. I want to sell two of my properties, how can I get them listed and is there any limit?
You can reach us through the contact details as mentioned on our website and we will get your properties listed in our property listings. We will also ensure that the details of your properties reach the maximum amount of people who may be interested in your property. There is no limit and you can get as many properties listed as you want.
7. I want to buy a condo in Northwest Calgary; do you have any suitable deals?
Yes, of course. On our website, we have separate community listings where you can examine the listed condos. You can also request a showing of the home.
8. How can I prepare for a good home showing?
Home buyers prefer buying a home that is in perfect condition and ready to immediately move into. If you have certain pending repair work, get it done as soon as possible. Maintain your house in a show-home condition status and always keep it clean.
9. How can I negotiate for a desired property?
The best way is to keep the price of the property within the market value. Over priced property can reduce the numbers of interested buyers. Keeping a price in accord with current market prices increases the likelihood of getting your property sold quickly.
10. Why do I need a final inspection for the property I am buying?
You may be very excited to move into your new home as quickly as possible but it is very essential to get the home inspected by an expert professional. This is to make sure that the home is in the same pristine condition as it was shown to you earlier. You must check if all the fittings and fixtures that were negotiated in the contract are intact and present.
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 9:15pm MDT.